mayqueen517: (Gandalf is the best)
[personal profile] mayqueen517
1.) My English exam was today and I feel really confident about doing decently on it. My essays are always pretty decent, so I should make at least a low A or a really high B. Which is fucking awesome. 1 exam down, 3 to go!

2.) There is new Frank Turner for my ears. I finally settled down tonight to listen to his new album Tape Deck Heart on Spotify and OH MAN, IT'S GOOD. It's different than I was expecting, but still really organic.

3.) I am, however, still helplessly addicted to Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll. There's a lyric on there, from Miss Missing You that made me burst out into tears when I first heard it. That's the Sometimes before it gets better
The darkness gets bigger
The person that you’d take a bullet for is behind the trigger
and I'm really thinking about the first two lines as a compliment to the lyrics I want on the inside of one of my arms. I'm wanting 'I found heaven in hard times' on one arm and then maybe 'sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets better' on the other. I like the symmetry of them, but also the difference in the messages. I've got Sean's writing for the Empires lyrics, but I'm debating about who I should have write the FOB lyrics. I'm thinking I might have a couple of friends write something. Either way, planning body art makes me super happy.

Date: 26 Apr 2013 03:39 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparrowsverse.livejournal.com
1) go go go! destroy those exams with your mighty pen and awesome knowledge! *high fives*

2) I honestly have no idea who Frank Turner is, but yay you for having new music to listen to! :)

3) Ooh! Tattoos are always fun. I have none, but I do have two in mind. Very cliche, but I want to get my zodiac symbol and then this bird tattoo 'cause I was told the tattoo should have meaning for you and just, Sparrow, my online persona has been a part of me for a very long time and I wanted a bird/sparrow tattoo to symbolize that.

Date: 26 Apr 2013 03:55 (UTC)
ext_52657: Lyrics from Empires (Midnight Land), Icon by me! (Sweet Princes)
From: [identity profile] mayqueen517.livejournal.com
o/

Frank Turner is an FUCKING FANTASTIC English artist who is just. I can't even describe how much I love him.



OH MY GOD, BABY! BABBBYYYYYYY. dude, so, I have 1 tattoo. And I wanted it to mean something for me and something that wouldn't change.

...So I have the Taurus symbol between my shoulder blades with Celtic knotwork inside. SO YEAH. XD <3 That sounds lovely! I'm thinking I'm gonna have two of my best friends write the lyrics out, and I've got a drawing that another friend did that I really love for something. XD

Basically, LET MY FRIENDS DECORATE MEEEE.

Date: 26 Apr 2013 12:00 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparrowsverse.livejournal.com
\o

Ooo! Pretty music! I likes! And doesn't Frank Turner look like Sisky? Or is it just me?

lol *gets the markers out* let's decorate you! ;)

Date: 26 Apr 2013 12:25 (UTC)
ext_52657: Lyrics from Empires (Midnight Land), Icon by me! (Sweet Princes)
From: [identity profile] mayqueen517.livejournal.com
*laughs* No, I totally see where you're coming from!

And ahahaha, the sad thing is that I've had that happen before. XD

Date: 26 Apr 2013 14:08 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparrowsverse.livejournal.com
I think it's the beard and scruffy hair. They could be cousins! fic! write it! :D

Hee! washable markers or the kind that doesn't wash off so easily? Also, is it possible you could post a pic of your lovely tattoo? I keep looking for designs on the internet for my own zodiac tattoo and I find all of these lovely designs but nothing that's really calling to me, you know?

Date: 26 Apr 2013 14:59 (UTC)
ext_52657: Lyrics from Empires (Midnight Land), Icon by me! (Sweet Princes)
From: [identity profile] mayqueen517.livejournal.com
Ahahahaha, both. The washables were when I was awake and the sharpies were done when I was conked out. XD

Yeah, here you go! :-D

Mine was, funnily enough, done in about 5 minutes by my tattoo artist who was like "...uh, I lost your original design? Give me five minutes." and oh god, I fell in love.

The picture is crooked, not the tattoo. XD Also, this was...probably about 3 or 4 days after it was done. but yeah!

Image

It's been 7 years (jesus christ, really? 7 years? good lord) and I still adore it.

Date: 26 Apr 2013 15:42 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sparrowsverse.livejournal.com
lol, i thankfully have not had that done to me...yet. >.>

Ooo! That's really pretty! The celtic knotwork weaved in the middle really makes it stand out! *is in awe!*

Profile

mayqueen517: (Default)
mayqueen517

October 2014

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829 3031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated 14 September 2026 11:36
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios